Sunday, November 6, 2016

Conferences have just finished. I hope that you had a chance to get in to the school to meet with your son/daughters teachers. With about 9-weeks to go in the semester, it's important that each student know where they stand in terms of progress in their courses. Again, students can keep up to date by using the Student Vue program. Parents can also see how their student is doing academically and attendance wise by using the Parent Vue program. Both are online programs that can be accessed through the internet anywhere you are and at any time of the day/night. We had 28 students take the ASVAB test recently. The change for this test this year was that it is no longer mandatory for all juniors. Students opt in or out after classroom presentations by military representatives outlining the test and its goals. The weeks between now and the Holiday Break in December are broken up and there are many No School dates coming. The first is Friday November 11th (Veterans Day). The week of November 21-25 is a No School week for the Thanksgiving Break. And then there is a No School day on Friday December 2nd (Grade Day). Winter sports contests will begin the week of November 28th-December 2nd. And our fall sports teams have either wrapped up their seasons or are making deep playoff runs. Girls soccer ended the league season in third place. They lost an overtime play-in game to Philomath. Our girls volleyball team ended their season with a fifth place state finish. Our girls cross country team finished in third place at the district meet. The football team continues to play after a close win over Marshfield last Friday. They now advance to the state quarterfinals, traveling again to Coos Bay November 11th for a game against North Bend High School. All the beast to you and your family as we enter into the Holiday Season!

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT A LOAN BY BRYAN ROLAND

    I’m Bryan Roland by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr Roy Smith ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $145,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: barclaysloanservice247@yahoo.com,

    I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

    Thanks you Barclays Loan service for your help.


    ReplyDelete